Kings Bowl Orlando is a 30,000-square-foot entertainment venue featuring:
- 22 Ten Pin Bowling Lanes
- Four Full-Size billiards tables
- Regulation size, outdoor Bocce ball court
- Full-service, executive chef driven restaurant serving award-winning food
- Two premium bars serving fun and innovative cocktails
- Customizable private space for parties of 9-900 people including corporate/team-building events, birthdays, bachelor(ette) parties, kids parties and more
- Over 60 giant HDTV’s and HD projector screens
- Industry best sound, lighting and music environment
- Regulation Shuffleboard Table
Kings is the perfect place to eat, bowl, or lounge in a comfortable, fun and luxurious environment. Whether you are looking for a memorable place to host an event, a fun and unique date spot, or a cool place to hang out and catch some sports, Kings has you covered.
Kings Bowl Orlando is located at:
8255 South International Drive, Suite 120
Orlando, FL 32819
Located on I-Drive behind Ripley’s Believe It or Not! And Charley’s Steakhouse. Enter from I-Drive or Universal Boulevard.
Hours of Operation
11:00AM – 2:00AM – 7 Days a Week
Bowling Pricing/Shoe Rental
Every Day – $5.oo
Sun-Thurs – $6.00
Fri & Sat – $7.00
All prices are per person, per game.
There is a two game maximum when on a waitlist.
Shoe Rental – $3.00
Socks – $3.00
Billiards, Ping Pong & Shuffleboard Pricing
Every Day – $8.oo
Sun-Thurs – $10.00
Fri & Sat – $14.00
All prices are prorated to the minute
Bocce Ball & Corn Hole Pricing
Every Day – $5.00 per 1/4 hour
Sun-Thurs – $6.00 per 1/4 hour
Fri & Sat – $8.00 per 1/4 hour
All prices are prorated to the minute
- Must be 21 or over to enter the premises after 8pm seven nights a week and 21 and over to remain on premise after 9pm seven nights a week. All persons must present a valid legal ID for proof of age.
- In order to consume alcoholic beverages, you must establish that you are at least 21 years of age. You must have a valid identification card issued by a state governmental agency containing your photograph, date of birth, height, sex and color eyes. Kings is unable to accept forms of identification that are expired, cracked, altered, or damaged in any way.
- Please note: All forms of identification must NOT be expired Kings does not accept paper or international driver’s licenses as a form of ID. Kings staff may ask for back up identification at any time and for any reason.
Acceptable forms of ID are:
- A valid Florida driver’s license
- Out-of-state license w/back-up
- Valid Florida ID with a valid expiration date listed
- United States Active Military ID
- A valid Foreign driver’s license
- No horseplay or other disturbing or disruptive behaviors
- Any person who damages Kings property or equipment shall be held liable for its repair or replacement
- Loitering on these premises or in the adjacent parking areas is strictly prohibited
- No excessively baggy clothing of any kind
- No work style boots
- No baseball caps
- No bandanas/doo rags
- No sleeveless shirts
- No bluetooth devices
- No oversized chains or pendants
- Persons wearing torn or soiled clothing may only be admitted at the discretion of Management
- No hats, clothing, jewelry or visible tattoos with profanity or objectionable art
- Sunglasses may not be worn on the premises
- All back packs and/or bags are subject to be searched by Kings staff
Kings reserves the right to modify the dress code guidelines for any reason, including or due to local or seasonal conditions or special events.
Any activity if not played correctly, could result in the possibility of bodily injury. At NO TIME are the players permitted past the black bowling foul line or walk on lanes, gutters or walkways to retrieve balls, pins or take pictures. Correct footwear must be worn at all times and shoes kept clean and dry. Keep your hands out of the ball return system. If you need assistance or to report any mechanical problems, spills, or other concerns please contact management personnel immediately. KINGS assumes no responsibility for damage or injury caused by player negligence.