Kings Bowl Orlando is a 30,000-square-foot entertainment venue featuring:
- 22 Ten Pin Bowling Lanes
- Four Full-Size billiards tables
- Regulation size, outdoor Bocce ball court
- Dynamo Foosball Tables
- Full Size Shuffleboard Table
- Killerspin Ping Pong Table
- Full-service, executive chef driven restaurant serving award-winning food
- Two premium bars serving fun and innovative cocktails
- Customizable private space for parties of 9-900 people including corporate/team-building events, birthdays, bachelor(ette) parties, kids parties and more
- Over 60 giant HDTV’s and HD projector screens
- Industry best sound, lighting and music environment
Kings is the perfect place to eat, bowl, or lounge in a comfortable, fun and luxurious environment. Whether you are looking for a memorable place to host an event, a fun and unique date spot, or a cool place to hang out and catch some sports, Kings has you covered.
Kings Bowl Orlando is located at:
8255 South International Drive, Suite 120
Orlando, FL 32819
Located on I-Drive behind Ripley’s Believe It or Not! And Charley’s Steakhouse. Enter from I-Drive or Universal Boulevard.
Hours of Operation
3:00PM – 2:00AM Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
11:00AM – 2:00AM – Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Bowling Pricing/Shoe Rental
Every Day – $5.00
Sun-Thurs – $6.00
Fri & Sat – $7.00
All prices are per person, per game.
There is a two game maximum when on a waitlist.
Shoe Rental – $3.00
Socks – $3.00
Billiards, Ping Pong, Foosball & Shuffleboard Pricing
Every Day – $8.oo
Sun-Thurs – $10.00
Fri & Sat – $14.00
All prices are prorated to the minute
Bocce Ball & Corn Hole Pricing
Every Day – $8.00 per hour
Sun-Thurs – $10.00 per hour
Fri & Sat – $14.00 per hour
All prices are prorated to the minute
Must be 21 or over to enter the premises after 9 pm. All persons must present a valid legal ID for proof of age. In order to consume alcoholic beverages, you must establish that you are at least 21 years of age. You must have a valid identification card issued by a state governmental agency containing your photograph, date of birth, height, sex and color eyes. Kings is unable to accept forms of identification that are expired, cracked, altered, or damaged in any way. Kings may ask for back-up Identification from any guest that appears under the age of 30. All forms of identification must NOT be expired, Kings does not accept paper or international driver’s licenses as a form of ID. While there are many different forms of Identification, Kings Staff are only trained to accept the below-listed IDs. Kings ID
Acceptable forms of ID are:
- A valid in-state driver’s license
- A United States Military ID
- A valid out-of-state license w/back-up
- A United States Passport
- A Liquor Identification Card (Massachusetts only)
- A state-issued ID card with a valid expiration date listed
- A Valid Drivers license from a US Territory w/back up NOTE: Kings may require a second picture ID or valid credit/debit card for back up
- No horseplay or other disrespectful, disturbing or disruptive behaviors.
- Any person who damages Kings’ Property or equipment shall be held liable for its repair or replacement.
- Loitering on these premises or in the adjacent parking areas is strictly prohibited.
- Kings is a non-smoking facility, and for the comfort of our guests, asks that smoking be done a minimum of 20 feet from any entrance/exit.
- Kings reserves the right to refuse service to any guest who appears to be intoxicated or we feel will jeopardize the safety of other guests or staff.
- No unapproved outside food or beverages may be consumed on Kings’ premises.
- Kings does not allow the use of Electronic Cigarettes or similar devices anywhere inside our facility.
Kings is a “Classy Bowling Joint”, and so to ensure the quality of each guest’s experience, as well as their safety and comfort, Kings requires compliance with the following dress code. A guest’s entire ensemble/outfit will be considered, and all issues regarding compliance with the dress code will be resolved solely per the discretion of Management.
- No excessively baggy clothing of any kind.
- No work-style boots, untied shoes, or exposed tongues are permitted.
- Hats must be properly worn and faced forward.
- No bandanas, doo rags or other clothing items that Kings staff deem a safety concern.
- No undershirts or sleeveless shirts (Male Patrons).
- No Bluetooth devices or headphones.
- No sunglasses.
- All oversized chains, wallet chains or pendants must be tucked into clothing.
- Persons wearing torn or soiled clothing, athletic apparel, or faded, flashy or improperly fitted clothing may only be admitted at the discretion of Management.
- No hats, clothing, jewelry or visible tattoos with profanity or explicit art.
- All back packs and/or bags are subject to be searched by Kings Staff.
- Kings reserves the right to modify the dress code guidelines for any reason, including local or seasonal conditions or special.
Any activity if not played correctly, could result in the possibility of bodily injury. At NO TIME are the players permitted past the black bowling foul line or walk on lanes, gutters or walkways to retrieve balls, pins or take pictures. Correct footwear must be worn at all times and shoes kept clean and dry. Keep your hands out of the ball return system. If you need assistance or to report any mechanical problems, spills, or other concerns please contact management personnel immediately. KINGS assumes no responsibility for damage or injury caused by player negligence.
These policies are listed online for your convenience www.kingsbowlamerica.com Any Questions or comments may be directed to KingsComments@kingsbowlamerica.com.